Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tattoo Parlour Bombing!


Now that I have you hooked on that eye-catching and provocative title, here comes the let down. It wasn't your rival tattoo parlour down the block. This actually happened in Australia (I believe) last night (freakin' time zone changes!). According to law enforcement agencies there, they believe it is a 'gang related' fire. Quite possibly a retaliation against a member of the 'Hell's Angels'. My my, lets just be glad it wasn't due to faulty equipment and that nobody was seriously hurt. I must admit that the article is fairly brief in its description of the parlour and focuses more on who could of caused it. And why not? Most people don't give a rip that now some tattoo junkies will have to go months without their fix!

Sydney Morning Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment