Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas

First off, I would like to apologize to everyone that is reading this (Thanks for being my only fan baby!) for starting this article off with such a cliche.


   Man! I can not believe that it is Christmas in less than three hours! Where has this year gone? And why didn't I do it better? This year is a huge struggle for my wife, family, and myself. And yes, I know and understand that it is for most families, but this is my blog. Go start your whining over yonder! In all honesty, this year has been hard. Granted, my family has been blessed by things that could not have been achieved on our own, and for that we praise our creator, but we as wicked humans have a large tendency to dwell on the negative.
   Us, as parents only want the best for our family, especially this time of year. No matter what we do, it would never be enough, in many of our mindsets. But tonight my wife and I have come to an understanding, family is the best gift on Christmas. Now, don't get me wrong, we've always known this, but knowing it and actually doing it is something that I don't always do well with.

   I'm not going to get too personal in my family life, but I will tell you this, besides family, I knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas. Tattoos! Hell ya! What better way to shine the light on Jesus then a brand new shiny tattoo?! I even had the one picked out (or at least close to it : here). But you know what? You don't always get what you what, but if you try real hard, you just might find, you get what you need. Thank you Mick.

   My point to all this rambling is this, tomorrow while I am with family, I will try my hardest to put aside my obsession with tattoos and focus my mind, body, and love on my family and to thank my creator for again, blessing us.

   Merry Christmas Everyone. Enjoy each other.

   Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment