Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New (Old) Tattoo

It appears that I have to wait to get a new tattoo. Something about money, christmas, bills and children. Things that a extremely important but tend to interfer with my tattoo collecting. But this is actually a good thing for me. It calms down my nervous, anxious all-around rushiness that I have which has, in the past, made me choose the wrong tattoo.

Now that I have had alittle bit of time to think things through, I have thrown out (well, never thrown out, more like placed on a brain shelf for future reference) about 4 different and hugely diverse styles and locations. What I have thought about, as hard as this mind can concentrate, is an old style type tattoo on the back of my right forearm. I want something that symbolizes the history of tattooing and the meaning of that particular image to me currently, which is alcohol is poison.






These are not my pictures, Some photos taken from here, others from Google Image Search. Give credit where credit is due:
Wootini
Austin 360


No comments:

Post a Comment